Campus Chapel is a ministry of the Christian Reformed Church to the University of Michigan. For over sixty years, its mission has been to foster a community of students, faculty and others devoted to “loving God with heart and mind” in all that God has called them to do. Sitting on the border of central campus, the Chapel is located at 1236 Washtenaw Ct. between Geddes and South University. Our number is (734) 668-7421.
Interested in more? Try these links: